- Birth: 29.10.1990, Constanta
- Residence: Bucharest, Romania
- Languages: Romanian, English, German
- PhD studies: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Big Social Data Processing and Analysis, supervised by Prof.Dr.Ing. Bogdan Ionescu in colaboration with Viper Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Geneva, Prof. Stéphane Marchand-Maillet, 2016 - present
- Master's Degree: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Multimedia Communications, 2013-2015
- Bachelor's Degree: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Telecommunications Technologies and Systems (TST), 2009-2013
- High school: Ovidius General Highschool, Constanta, 2005-2009
 Doctoral scholarship A-SUCCES Dezvoltarea competențelor de antreprenoriat ale doctoranzilor și postdoctoranzilor – cheie a succesului în carieră (A-Succes)”, finanţat prin POCU 380/6/13 în baza Contractului nr. 51675/09.07.2019 - cod SMIS: 125125.
 PhD student, Research project SPIA-VA. “Technologies and Innovative Video Systems for Person Re-Identification and Analysis of Dissimulated Behavior”, UEFISCDI, Axa Soluții, grant PN-III-P2-2.1-SOL-2016-02-0002, 2SOL/2017.
 Trainer researcher, Research project Erasmus+ Higher Education - International Capacity Building, nr. 574105-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP (2016 - 3329 /001 - 001), UMETECH.
EIT Digital Cybersecurity and Privacy (CSP) Summer School, organised by de Action Line for Digital Infrastructure, Trento, Italia, 2-14 July 2017.
 Inca University Garcilaso de la Vega, Working visit for project UMETECH - "University & Media Technology for Cultural Heritage", cod proiect: 574105-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPKA2- CBHE-JP, contract 2016 - 3329 /001 – 001, Peru, Lima, 2018.
 Istituto Italiano di Cultura la conferinţa „FINAL MEETING”, for project UMETECH - "University & Media Technology for Cultural Heritage", cod proiect: 574105-EPP-1-2016-1-IT-EPPKA2- CBHE-JP, contract 2016 - 3329 /001 – 001, Argentina, Buenos Aires, 2019.
- May 2020 - January 2020 - IT Business Analyst , Optaros by MRM Mc Cann, Bucharest
- March 2017 - October 2019 - Trainee Researcher - UMETECH Project (2016-2018) - Co-funded project of the ERASMUS+ Capacity Building Programme of the European Union.
The project aims at creating a network of Competence Centers on the subject of ICT applied to Cultural Heritage in order to strengthen the role of Latin American Universities in the field of cultural heritage.
EU Partners: Università degli Studi di Firenze - MICC & NEMECH, IMT Lille Douai, Universitatea POLITEHNICA din București
LA Partners: Universidad Inca Garcilaso de la Vega, Universidad de Piura, Universidad Nacional de Itapua, Universidad Nacional del Este, Universidad Provincial de Cordoba, Universidad Nacional de Misiones, Fundacion Eurosur.
Associated Partner: Tuscany Regional Government.
- March 2018 - May 2020 Network Services Manager , Vodafone Romania Technologies, Bucharest
- Supervised the KPIs and SLAs of the outsourced services to other Vodafone entities;
- Participated in merger between Vodafone and UPC for network projects;
- Handled internal escalations, flow improvement processes, updated procedures and flows, mitigated conflicts between teams;
- SPOC for the Network Operations teams for new projects – aligned with design team on operational handover, defined service assurance, network automation and flow improvement requirements;
- Coordinated the Major incident management for outages, established mitigation plans and handled problem management;
- Vendor management - handled escalations, reviewed SLAs, quality of delivery and support, vendor negotiation on extra requirements for business flow improvements;
- Created operational models for new services taken in by the support teams (Virtualized infrastructure, Voicemail service, TV etc).
- July 2015- March 2018 - IT Business Analyst , Vodafone Romania Technologies, Bucharest
- Worked on different projects, in order to define and document business, functional and nonfunctional requirements and to ensure successful delivery of IT projects;
- Established a plan of activities for requirements capture, use case definition and Sign Off;
- Documented flows (AS IS/TO BE), activity diagrams, state diagrams;
- Liaised between technical and business team - identifying the best business solution for their need while having the most efficient IT architecture;
- Offered consultancy to the teams, based on previous experience and market;
- Worked on numerous +1M€ projects, with impact in different areas: online - myVodafone app and online store, customer operations, Retail flows, marketing, finance (VAT), network;
- Representative on overall IT stream project delivery processes improvement;
- Coordinated Technology People Plan - internal program for employee wellbeing covering 300+ issues;
- 2015 - Assistant Professor, Digital Signal Processing, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, University Politehnica of Bucharest
Laboratory holder for the 3rd year students of the faculty, defining the basic commands in Matlab and introducing students to digital signal processing, filters and other particularities
Lecturer: Dragos Burileanu, PhD
- 2013 - Automation Engineer, Teamnet, Bucharest
Working on gathering requirements and keeping project scope on 2 big projects on Drupal with external clients, based in Japan and USA.
Coordinated the reporting phase for two research projects on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Military sensors - mapped the research activities with the project phases, kept track of the KPIs. Gathered technical specifications and documentation for one of the UAVs that was in testing phase.
- Signal processing,
- Echo cancellation,
- Image analysis
- Several rewards at local level in mathematics competitions during the high-school period
- Orange Educational Program trainee - Private scholarship, trainings and internship in telecom, 2012-2013
- Member in The Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, student representative, 2011-2015
- President of the students federation National Students Union of Romania, 2013-2015
- Member of organizing comitee for European Signal Processing Conference EUSIPCO 2012
- Member of event comitee for Interconnection Techniques in Electronics, 2011